Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capturing Clervaux - the book is in stock

2 posters

Go down

Capturing Clervaux - the book is in stock Empty Capturing Clervaux - the book is in stock

Post  roudeleiw Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:58 am

Hi everyone,

As i announced already in a post announcing my website, the book about the build of Château Clervaux was imminent.
Well, it's here! It's in stock now and can be bought right on my page or with any of my resellers.
Here is the coverpicture
Capturing Clervaux - the book is in stock ClervauxCoversmall

The price of the book is a low 18 Euro and i am shipping through the world from 6.50 Euro only. European modellers are paying Euro 4.- for shipping.

Hopefully i can greet you on my website and maybe convince you to buy this "must have" christmas present for every diorama builder.
See you on Diorama Clervaux

Cheers
Claude

roudeleiw
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

http://www.diorama-clervaux.com

Back to top Go down

Capturing Clervaux - the book is in stock Empty Re: Capturing Clervaux - the book is in stock

Post  BradJ Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey Claude all the best with this project, and may it yield the fruits of your labour such as the building itself has done Very Happy
A very reasonable price mate.
Brad
BradJ
BradJ
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Melbn Victoria

Back to top Go down

Capturing Clervaux - the book is in stock Empty Re: Capturing Clervaux - the book is in stock

Post  roudeleiw Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Thank you Bradley,
i just got my very first public opinion about the book ( a german reseler who got delivered) and the book exceeded his expectations.
Well, perhaps they were not very high :-)
But i am already a bit reliefed.

I have still not put the Sherman on the new module, that really shows my love with plastic ! LOL
In a few days i need to have it done, so no more excuse to put it aside.

Cheers

Claude

roudeleiw
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

http://www.diorama-clervaux.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down