Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ?

+2
Jenny Ryan
G Cooper
6 posters

Go down

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ? Empty Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ?

Post  G Cooper Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:48 am

They list this as " Renewal". I think that means it is a re-release of an old kit. To me though, I really don't care as it is one of the great Tasca kits of the early Sherman that isn't available anywhere but from "collectors" at "collector prices". Line up now to get one or two while you can.

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ? 35-025-pk

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ? L-m4a1dv-1

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ? Ss-2ndviv66areg-lh

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ? Ss-2ndviv66areg-fh

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ? Ss-1stdiv1areg-lh

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ? Ss-1stdiv1areg-fh

You will probably have to be in line behind me though Suspect , cause I want some of these myself What a Face .

http://tasca-modellismo.com/seihin/m4a175dv/m4a1dv-2.html

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ? Empty Re: Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ?

Post  Jenny Ryan Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:57 am

But isn't this already ............................. Suspect Suspect ............................... Doesn't this sherman .......................................... affraid affraid affraid affraid I is sooooo confused by shermans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all look the same except a little different ! scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ? Empty Re: Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ?

Post  G Cooper Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 am

Jenny Ryan wrote:But isn't this already ............................. Suspect Suspect ............................... Doesn't this sherman .......................................... affraid affraid affraid affraid I is sooooo confused by shermans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all look the same except a little different ! scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Jenny flower

Nope. Not already. Just only used to be, but it is again; I think scratch

I think that "renewal" is Japamanese for re-release maybe. I will have to look it up in my Englamalish-Austramaralian-Japamanese translatamore book study

Gary geek
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyBatty Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:19 am

I dont believe Ive heard anyone use "renewal" here before, though that doesnt mean they dont. When you see an English word being used in Japan its a good bet the meanings been mangled though Twisted Evil
RoyBatty
RoyBatty
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Saitama, Japan

Back to top Go down

Post  S P Hammerton Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 am

I've got the British Army version of this kit...

Typical Tasca, totally stunning.

Simon
S P Hammerton
S P Hammerton
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location Location : St Just, West Cornwall

http://www.simonhammerton.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Craig Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:31 am

I guess it's a decal thing because it sure looks like the same kit .. I've built the British version and it is awesome ...

Rick
Richard Craig
Richard Craig
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Tasca comes out with something new. . . again ? Empty Corrected Decals

Post  Spanner 28 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:30 pm

The kit has new corrected decals (The Coy Mkgs) and also includes plastic spacers for the Bogies as an alternative to the foam ones. Tasca continue to do Shermans better than anyone else.

Al
Spanner 28
Spanner 28
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down