Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo"

3 posters

Go down

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo" Empty New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo"

Post  Jenny Ryan Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:32 am

The changing world of warfare , when armies no longer wear uniforms and where there are no distinct battle fronts , when buisnessmen are being abducted and buisness enterprises are threatened , protection goes beyond the military to the Private Military Contractor (PMC) who is employed to protect civilian concerns . Military trained but working for the private sector these men are usually ex special forces , wearing a mix of military & civilian clothing but true professionals .

With such vital assets being predominant on the battlefield it is only logical that these PMC's are now available in kit form . Enter New World Miniatures with this kit of Private Military Contractor "Rambo" .

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo" NWM35017

Sculpted by the master sculptor of modern figures , Jeff Meckley , of Think 180 figures fame , this second PMC from the New World Miniatures stable is posed gesturing to a comrade , a popular stance in figure modelling .

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo" NewworldminiaturesRambo001

The figure comes with a choice of two heads , the box art Baseball Capped head and a second head wearing a cap and also wearing the standard US Style Ballistic Helmet over the top which looks a little unusual.

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo" NewworldminiaturesRambo002

All the pouches for the AR-15 M-4A1 and pistol are moulded on with only the pistol holster to be added , the sneakers are particularly nicely detailed , as is the knee guard .

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo" NewworldminiaturesRambo003

The multiple pouches continue around the back , a leatherman pouch and fanny pack . Some minor flash is evident between the legs , a sharp scalpel will soon clean this up .

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo" NewworldminiaturesRambo004

The amazing detail of the figure , the AR 15 is superbly moulded , note the detail of the cap insignia .

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo" NewworldminiaturesRambo006

With alternate head the figure looks like he is wearing a baseball helmet . Note the surecatch belt clasp and the texture of the watch band .

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo" NewworldminiaturesRambo007

The figure is superbly detailed and is an ideal accompliment to PMC "Pablo" , the figure can easily represent a US special forces operative , specially with the way that he is equipped .

Another beautifully detailed figure from New World Miniatures . You can see this and other figures on the New World Miniatures Website

Highly Recommended

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo" Empty Re: New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo"

Post  Graywolf Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:44 pm

very nice review. It made me order this figure;my first modern figure after years. Thanks
Graywolf
Graywolf
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : Turkey

Back to top Go down

New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo" Empty Re: New World Miniatures Private Military Contractor "Rambo"

Post  Tarok Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Graywolf wrote:It made me order this figure;my first modern figure after years.

OMG! affraid affraid affraid Who are you, and what have you done with Engin?!? affraid lol! lol!

Thanks for the review, Jenny Smile

Tarok
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Graywolf Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 pm

LOL...believe it is me Bro... I felt I can not concentrate to paint historical and ordered this PMC with this great review of Jenny. I will paint it immediately as it arrives. Take a break from Mafia Wars and paint some Very Happy
Graywolf
Graywolf
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : Turkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down