Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Standard catalog of German Military Vehicles" by David Doyle

Go down

"Standard catalog of German Military Vehicles" by David Doyle Empty "Standard catalog of German Military Vehicles" by David Doyle

Post  Jon R. Harrison Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Here is another reference book in soft bound edition which many of you may find of interest. It is available through Amazon for under 30.00. The book is not by any means all inclusive but it does contain the more important vehicle. It is seperated into 3 sections, #1 "Fully tracked armored Vehicles", "Wheeled and Semi-tracked armored vehicles", and Softskin vehicles". for 497 pages of information and photos plus glossary, list of Kfz & Sd.Kfz Numbers, and index for a total of 511 pages. The book is loaded with photographs and much info which I have not seen elsewhere. However, I would not accept all of the information as the gospel truth as I have seen different into elsewhere. All else being given the book is a handy reference guide and I am sure most of you will find it useful. Well worth the price.

JON
Jon R. Harrison
Jon R. Harrison
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down