Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new blogspot and upcoming changes to Tanks and Things

5 posters

Go down

My new blogspot and upcoming changes to Tanks and Things  Empty My new blogspot and upcoming changes to Tanks and Things

Post  Jenny Ryan Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:51 am

Well everybody , you may have seen on my facebook page already that I am doing a new blog , called Jenny Interactive now if you read the blog you will see that I am now part of the AK Interactive team and Tanks and Things will soon host the all new AK Interactive forum .

This will not change anything else about the TnT site except having access to information on new and upcoming products , step by step how to information , competitions , and a question and answer section . There are some other exciting projects which we have in the pipeline so stay tuned .

Jenny  flower 
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

My new blogspot and upcoming changes to Tanks and Things  Empty Re: My new blogspot and upcoming changes to Tanks and Things

Post  Crossy Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Good on ya Jenny, congrads

Crossy
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

My new blogspot and upcoming changes to Tanks and Things  Empty Re: My new blogspot and upcoming changes to Tanks and Things

Post  CaptainJack Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Congratulations Jenny on your new postion with AK Interactive! I have heard alot about their products, but have not had a chance to try them out yet. Do they have anything I could use on the Bison I plan on doing for the "Afrika Steel" build? Isn't Mig Jimenez a part of the AK team? I have seen some of his work. You and he should make a great team. Again congrats on your new venture and can't wait to see more.

Jack
CaptainJack
CaptainJack
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:26 am

Ohhhh that is just awesome news.  cheers cheers cheers 

Gary  Cool 
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Post  tigertanktoo Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Congratulations on the new blog spot.  Now I've got to go find it so I can join.  Gotta keep up with the jones's Yeah I know I'm a little late, but hey, I'm old and been out of country for waaaaay too long.
tigertanktoo
tigertanktoo
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Newport News, Virginia

http://army.togetherweserved.com/profile/137560

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down