Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juweela Flexible (Sandbags) in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale

3 posters

Go down

Juweela Flexible (Sandbags) in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale Empty Juweela Flexible (Sandbags) in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale

Post  ShawnGehling Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 am

Flexible (Sandbags) in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale

Juweela Flexible (Sandbags) in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale Sandbags_zps01fbd5e5

By Shawn Gehling

This is a really nice diorama item. It can be used in this scale or cut to fit any scale smaller than this (their website give you directions).

The Kit:

Juweela Flexible (Sandbags) in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale Sandbags1_zps23c45dbd

Contains 1 plastic bag that has 14 sandbags.

Conclusion: Juweela makes a lot of different diorama items that will assist you in creating that a brand new or destoyed building or dioramas in various scales. Check out their website www.juweela.de to see what items they make that will assist you in building that perfect building or diorama. (Their website is in German, but if you are like me, and can't speak/read/write German, just pull up a translator program and you can pretty much understand all that you need to). They have items in 1/16th 1/24th, 1/32nd, 1/35th, 1/45th 1/48th, 1/50th, 1/72nd, and 1/87th scale. It doesn't matter if you build Dioramas, Cars, Aircraft, Armor, Figures, Science Fiction/Fantasy or if you are a Wargammer. Juweela has something for you. They also list distributors in various countries on the website. I will be following this up with reviews of some other cool stuff that they produce.

I'm told that they are currently working on a new Website that will include English.

I highly recommend this sandbag set for anyone who enjoys building diorama's and doesn't have the time to scratch build sand bags to fit your next build.

I would like to thank Till Kleina of Juweela for the review sample.
ShawnGehling
ShawnGehling
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Langley, Washington USA

Back to top Go down

Juweela Flexible (Sandbags) in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale Empty Re: Juweela Flexible (Sandbags) in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale

Post  Andy J Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 am

These are brilliant and are exactly what I need for the planned StuIG 33B Kursk. Juweela's website is now bookmarked even though it's in German! TBH it's about time I brushed the dust off my skill in that language and progressed beyond ordering beer, asking for a taxi to the airport and knowing obscure technical terms for bits of tanks Rolling Eyes
Andy J
Andy J
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Gunnislake, Cornwall

Back to top Go down

Juweela Flexible (Sandbags) in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale Empty Re: Juweela Flexible (Sandbags) in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale

Post  Pavel Zabák Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Very Happy first sand bags what look like chewing tabacco (bags of Jackobson, Thunder, General, etc) Laughing
Pavel Zabák
Pavel Zabák
Tank Commander
Tank Commander

Location Location : Czech Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  ShawnGehling Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Andy,
I thought they were pretty cool too.. Hope to see them stacked on your assault gun.
Pavel, I too thought they looked like the little chewing tobacco packs or mini tea bags.
Either way, I think that the idea is really cool.
Thanks guys
Shawn
ShawnGehling
ShawnGehling
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Langley, Washington USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum