Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale

2 posters

Go down

Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale Empty Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale

Post  ShawnGehling Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:08 am

Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd -1/35th Scale
By Shawn Gehling
Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale CorrugatedIronSheeting1_zps2cd1212d

Ever want to make something that looks like it was made out of corrugated metal, well here it is. A roof, shed, wall or whatever, your imagination is the only thing holding you back.

The Kit:
Contains 1 plastic bag that has 6 sheets of plastic “Corrugated Iron Sheeting” with no flash. It measures 7,81 x 3,44 x 0,07 cm or 3 1/16th inches long x 1 5/16th wide x 1/16th thick. It also comes in various colors.

Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale CorrugatedIronSheeting2_zps3dca4905

Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale CorrugatedIronSheeting2_zps3dca4905

Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale CorrugatedIronSheeting4_zps0888eef4

Conclusion: This is really cool looking stuff. I received 5 different colors: Clear, Dark green, Dark grey, Light grey and Dark red. Juweela makes a lot of different diorama items that will assist you in creating that brand new or destoyed building or dioramas in various scales. Check out their website www.juweela.de to see what items they make that will assist you in building that perfect building or diorama. (Their website is in German, but if you are like me, and can't speak/read/write German, just pull up a translator program and you can pretty much understand all that you need to). They have items in 1/16th 1/24th, 1/32nd, 1/35th, 1/45th 1/48th, 1/50th, 1/72nd, and 1/87th scale. It doesn't matter if you build Dioramas, Cars, Aircraft, Armor, Figures, Science Fiction/Fantasy or if you are a Wargammer. Juweela has something for you. They also list distributors in various countries on their website. I will be following this up with reviews of some other cool stuff that they produce.

I highly recommend this Corrugated Iron Sheeting set for anyone who enjoys building diorama's. I would like to thank Till Kleina of Juweela for the review sample.

Last edited by ShawnGehling on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Checking on the IMG to see if I can fix them?)
ShawnGehling
ShawnGehling
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Langley, Washington USA

Back to top Go down

Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale Empty Re: Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale

Post  Jenny Ryan Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:44 am

HI Shawn , great review , I just edited it and put the [img] code in instead of the http web address Very Happy

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale Empty Re: Juweela Corrugated Iron Sheeting in 1/32nd-1/35th scale

Post  ShawnGehling Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 am

Thanks Jenny,
I originally put them in that way, but the picture still wouldn't come up...
Hope you like the others that I did...
I have a bunch of other stuff that they sent me, but I'm heading off on vacation for a few days, will be back after Valentines day.
Will post more after that.
Thanks again..
Great to hear from you.
Keep in touch
Shawn
ShawnGehling
ShawnGehling
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Langley, Washington USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down