Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon strikes again with a fresh coat of Zimmerit

3 posters

Go down

Dragon strikes again with a fresh coat of Zimmerit Empty Dragon strikes again with a fresh coat of Zimmerit

Post  G Cooper Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:30 pm

I am so depressed Crying or Very sad about the pace that Dragon has been releasing new kits for the past year and a half or so. The reason is quite simple really. I need to get at least two more jobs affraid just to be able to afford all the kits they are releasing AND Suspect all the aftermarket goodies that come shortly after. And that is where the depression comes from. If I have three jobs I can afford everything. But I won't have any time to actually work on any of them Sad , let alone just opening the box to smell that special odor you can only get from a first time ever opened box of plastic drunken .

Anyways, Dragon is getting ready to do what has become their common practice of re-releasing a very popular German vehicle with zimmerit added. It looks like it is going to be just as sweet as their first release of this kit, minus the agony of putting the zimm all over it of course.

Dragon strikes again with a fresh coat of Zimmerit 6500poster

Dragon has stated a release date of Sep. 09 Question . Now all I gotta do is not eat for about two days, and I will be ready Razz .

Maybe I can stand on the side of a freeway offramp with a cardboard sign that says " will work for plastic " lol! .

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Dragon strikes again with a fresh coat of Zimmerit Empty Re: Dragon strikes again with a fresh coat of Zimmerit

Post  Jenny Ryan Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:10 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce Hehehehehe well this comes as no great surprise Very Happy , read my second comment here , must be my Blonde psychotic ability , now for my next vision , I see Rolling Eyes Suspect ......... Gary , an axe , fire and a goat Very Happy

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Dragon strikes again with a fresh coat of Zimmerit Empty Re: Dragon strikes again with a fresh coat of Zimmerit

Post  Pvt Mutt Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 am

Laughing Wouldn't you know it but I don't mind so much because that ATAK was a short and sweet application anyway and I beat Dragon to the punch. cheers

hahahahahhehehehehehroflmao
Tony the Mutt
Pvt Mutt
Pvt Mutt
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : S.W. Missouri USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down