Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV

4 posters

Go down

Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV Empty Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV

Post  Richard Marchand Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV Hipi000000108700

Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV Hipi000000108703

They look nice and with the included interior can be made into interesting dioramas.

PS: I suppose that those new Trumpeter posters are the kind response after all blogger Hiroshi bashing lol!

PSS: Please take my comment as a funny one. I'm in no way trying to start another Lizard/Buggler bashing fest jocolor
Richard Marchand
Richard Marchand
General
General

Location Location : Quebec, Canada

Back to top Go down

Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV Empty Re: Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV

Post  Kreighshoer Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:27 pm

the bergepanzer looks so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! i would love to get me one but according to my info those were built not earlier than 1944 ... is that info correct?

and i'm itching for the august/september release of their new sdkfz 7/2 early! bounce makes me so excited!

Richard Marchand wrote:PSS: Please take my comment as a funny one. I'm in no way trying to start another Lizard/Buggler bashing fest jocolor

don't worry richard! that won't happen here since we get our panem et circenses in so many else places for our entertainment! Wink
Kreighshoer
Kreighshoer
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Back to top Go down

Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV Empty Re: Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV

Post  Richard Marchand Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Kreighshoer wrote:the bergepanzer looks so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! i would love to get me one but according to my info those were built not earlier than 1944 ... is that info correct?

I'm not to much involved in the historical aspect of the hobby myself but I can say you're right about the late war (october 1944).

What's the problem with it being produced in 1944? It's like shoes, you like them you bought them, no? Razz lol!
Richard Marchand
Richard Marchand
General
General

Location Location : Quebec, Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Kreighshoer Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Richard Marchand wrote:What's the problem with it being produced in 1944? It's like shoes, you like them you bought them, no? Razz lol!

in generali build early war only until the defeat of the 6th army at stalingrad - the grey period!

in particular with this one - i want to make a workshop diorama with a panzer38(t) ... and that wouldn't take place in 1944 ...

Sad
Kreighshoer
Kreighshoer
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Back to top Go down

Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV Empty Ya think ..................

Post  Cheyenne Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:22 pm

They look very cool ,..............my opinion on the same two kits being brought out by these competiters is this .....................

It's like when you pull into a gas station and see three different prices on different grades of gas ................ bull there's just one tank down there ................. Laughing
Soooooooooo my thinking is that Dragon and Trump are all same - same and they sit back and laugh ..................

Like I said though , nice looking stuff , still all in all I'll have to have them in me paws to make a decision.............

Glenn
Cheyenne
Cheyenne
Tank Commander
Tank Commander

Location Location : Jersey Shore L.B.I.

Back to top Go down

Trumpeter News - Ostwind and Bergepanzer IV Empty Globalisation!

Post  S.N.A.F.U. Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Thats a really intersting thought! their releases do seem to mirror each other don't they. Its also clever the way they seem to be setting themselves apart from each other - Dragon with their "razor edge" ultra thin styrene panels and Trumpeter going the PE route, the Ostwind being a great example of this.

One thing is for sure - the modelling world is all the richer for them.....
S.N.A.F.U.
S.N.A.F.U.
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Stoke-on-Trent UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down