Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREAT NEW GROUP BUILD SPONSORED BY MONROE PERDU

+23
mike walsh
Lost legionar
felipe
recon
alex
Axel Repping
Noel-Petroni
Barrie Hynd
Tancred
tedhodson
iambrb
MrT
53chevy
ardoe
fledermaus
Highlander
Kreighshoer
Sherman 18
Dragunov
Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar
Richard Marchand
G Cooper
Jenny Ryan
27 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

GREAT NEW GROUP BUILD SPONSORED BY MONROE PERDU Empty GREAT NEW GROUP BUILD SPONSORED BY MONROE PERDU

Post  Jenny Ryan Fri May 01, 2009 3:44 am

At approximately 9.30AM Australian Eastern Time tomorrow 2nd May 2009 there will be an announcement of a new sponsored group build . I will let you know that Monro Perdu have sponsored a group build , Michael Bishop the owner has generously donated a product in limited numbers , the numbers are limited & there are rules that will stipulate entry to the build .

The product & entry does have a first come first served factor so please watch this space . You do not want to miss this ! Very Happy

Jenny flower

Last edited by Jenny Croft on Sun May 03, 2009 1:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

GREAT NEW GROUP BUILD SPONSORED BY MONROE PERDU Empty Re: GREAT NEW GROUP BUILD SPONSORED BY MONROE PERDU

Post  G Cooper Fri May 01, 2009 3:49 am

Do I have to watch all night? Razz

Now the difficulty is going to try to figure out when that is in Burbank time scratch

Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

GREAT NEW GROUP BUILD SPONSORED BY MONROE PERDU Empty Re: GREAT NEW GROUP BUILD SPONSORED BY MONROE PERDU

Post  Richard Marchand Fri May 01, 2009 4:04 am

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?sort=1

This should help. Very Happy

I bringing some hot coffee and my sleeping bag in the computer room. Let's wait jocolor geek
Richard Marchand
Richard Marchand
General
General

Location Location : Quebec, Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:06 am

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_AU-NSW.aspx
They are +10 hours zulu where as we on the East Coast of the US are -5. Jenny is 15 hours ahead of us. Coop, that would be 18 hours for you on the west, and I still don't know what time we need to watch!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:07 am

Or is it 14 hours? I"m confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Fri May 01, 2009 4:08 am

Richard Marchand wrote:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?sort=1

This should help. Very Happy

I bringing some hot coffee and my sleeping bag in the computer room. Let's wait jocolor geek

Yeah, it's not so much the time, as the date that I get twisted up about. In Australia they don't seem to have an accurate calendar Razz but what can you expect from a place where the water swirls backwards when it goes down the drain Wink

Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Fri May 01, 2009 4:12 am

Moon Puppy wrote:http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_AU-NSW.aspx
They are +10 hours zulu where as we on the East Coast of the US are -5. Jenny is 15 hours ahead of us. Coop, that would be 18 hours for you on the west, and I still don't know what time we need to watch!

Some of us live in Kali for niya sunny Where it's 6 hours, and one day, or something like that.
I am going to try tommorow at 3:30 P.M. local time, even though it is going to be May 1st here tongue

Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:13 am

It would be 7:30Pm May 1 EDT for the US. 4:30 PDT for you Westcoasters.

Last edited by Moon Puppy on Fri May 01, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar Fri May 01, 2009 4:14 am

G Cooper wrote:Yeah, it's not so much the time, as the date that I get twisted up about. In Australia they don't seem to have an accurate calendar Razz but what can you expect from a place where the water swirls backwards when it goes down the drain Wink

Cool

Who's calendar is not accurate.. don't forget you guys are nearly a day behind us here in New Zealand and Australia lol. Oh no.. I'm speaking to ppl living in the past!!! lol!
Rob
Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : New Zealand

http://models.cno-nz.co.nz/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:16 am

What gets me about some time zones, there's some places that are off set by :30 and :15 instead of a whole hour. I don't get it. Sorry, hijack.

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Fri May 01, 2009 4:17 am

MadAsKiwi wrote:
G Cooper wrote:Yeah, it's not so much the time, as the date that I get twisted up about. In Australia they don't seem to have an accurate calendar Razz but what can you expect from a place where the water swirls backwards when it goes down the drain Wink

Cool

Who's calendar is not accurate.. don't forget you guys are nearly a day behind us here in New Zealand and Australia lol. Oh no.. I'm speaking to ppl living in the past!!! lol!

Yeah right. The next thing you are going to try to convince me of is that it is morning there Shocked .

Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Ryan Fri May 01, 2009 4:18 am

Do not worry rob , you have got about 12 hours to decide weather to delete it or not yet ! LMAO lol! Which way does the water go round the toilet bowl at the equator ? scratch

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:19 am

They wouldn't do that, they are already in to the lunch hour now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Ryan Fri May 01, 2009 4:20 am

Not Lunch hour Bob , 11.20am Very Happy Having a lamington actually .

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Fri May 01, 2009 4:22 am

Jenny Croft wrote:Do not worry rob , you have got about 12 hours to decide weather to delete it or not yet ! LMAO lol! Which way does the water go round the toilet bowl at the equator ? scratch

Jenny flower

No swirling, just straight down. Shocked

Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar Fri May 01, 2009 4:23 am

G Cooper wrote:
MadAsKiwi wrote:

Cool

Yeah right. The next thing you are going to try to convince me of is that it is morning there Shocked .

Cool

Nah.. just after lunch mate Very Happy
Rob
Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 am

Jenny Croft wrote:Not Lunch hour Bob , 11.20am Very Happy Having a lamington actually .

Jenny flower

A lamington?
Shouldn't you be blowing stuff up young lady?

Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:26 am

Jenny Croft wrote:Not Lunch hour Bob , 11.20am Very Happy Having a lamington actually .

Jenny flower

I take early lunch... What a Face

No I was talking about Kiwi in NZ.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:27 am

G Cooper wrote:

Jenny flower

A lamington?
Shouldn't you be blowing stuff up young lady?

Cool

Googled Lamington...OGM!! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar Fri May 01, 2009 4:28 am

Moon Puppy wrote:

Jenny flower

I take early lunch... What a Face

No I was talking about Kiwi in NZ.

Nah.. heading to afternoon smoko time here..
Rob
Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:30 am

Lamingtons, Smoko, Man you never stop learning... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar Fri May 01, 2009 4:41 am

Moon Puppy wrote:Lamingtons, Smoko, Man you never stop learning... Laughing

To use a saying from the States.. "That's how we roll down here in the great Southern Lands" lol
Rob
Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragunov Fri May 01, 2009 4:44 am

Wouldn't it be a good idea we all switch to the Dutch time? In the morning here at about 06:00 hours the sun is rising and in the evening the sun goes down. So you all in the rest of the world don't have to work in the dark and sleep when it's light Very Happy

Or am I missing something?? drunken

Cheers Erik
Dragunov
Dragunov
General
General

Location Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Fri May 01, 2009 4:51 am

Is it 9:30 yet?

Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:54 am

G Cooper wrote:Is it 9:30 yet?

Cool

Somewhere...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next