Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what I got in the mail today !!!!

5 posters

Go down

Look what I got in the mail today !!!! Empty Look what I got in the mail today !!!!

Post  Jenny Ryan Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 am

I am really excited about this as I have been waiting on it for such a loooong time Very Happy !!! Model Victorias newest release of the Carro Veloce CV/33 and what a beautiful little kit it is .
Look what I got in the mail today !!!! CV331

The vehicle is only tiny measuring just 85mm in the hull
Look what I got in the mail today !!!! CV332

But the box is absolutely packed full of parts a full engine which , to do the model justice should be modelled extracted from the engine bay as it is a piece of art, detailed on all aspects right down to spark plugs ! The crew compartment is equally detailed with full transmission, seats , drivers controls and guages and of course the twin Machineguns and the ammunition. The Track is of the link and length type and the A4 double sided booklet shows beautiful color instructions of all stages of assembly and color shots of finished assemblies painted with colors used pointed out at all stages .
Look what I got in the mail today !!!! CV333

Along with this we have markings for 4 italian vehicles as well as a German vehicle ( quite a few were appropriated by the Germans at the armistice on September 1943 ) and a very comprehensive etch fret as well . The kit does not end their either , the figure shown as well as the ammo box (including markings) and a beautiful Italian tankers helmet are also included.
Look what I got in the mail today !!!! CV334

For further details please check out the Model Victoria Website and the kit can be purchased on site provided you have a Paypal account for 57 euro which is about $75.50 Australian , not very much considering the beautiful detail , and bonuses in the box , specially when you consider that this is made by Paolo Marcuzzi who is IMHO the best master maker in the resin industry , you just have to marvel at the parts fit of his craftmanship . The kit will build up quickly and I will be building mine shortly here .

I will just say one thing to all modellers . How many unbuilt kits in the stash ? If , like me , you would lose count or even if you are not that bad , there is stuff there that will never be built , there is always a new release and that is the good thing , but if this little kit is of interest , think very hard about treating yourself to it , you will build it , and for the cost of a Dragon new release and the inevitable etch set you will get , you will have this little jewel , add a few leads and bits to that engine and I guarantee you will love every minute of it . You also will be providing income to a master craftsman , and undoubtedly fund future releases of this calibre from this great manufacturer . I thoroughly recommend anybody to spoil themselves and get this .

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Look what I got in the mail today !!!! Empty Re: Look what I got in the mail today !!!!

Post  Jaymes Crowther Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 pm

I really like this resin kit Jenny! It sure does look awesome I think the figure is my favorite!

Jaymes
Jaymes Crowther
Jaymes Crowther
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Look what I got in the mail today !!!! Empty Re: Look what I got in the mail today !!!!

Post  ShawnGehling Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Wow,
Jenny this really is great. Super review. Thanks
Jaymes, Embarassed It kind of scares me that your favorite part of the kit is:
a "little Italian guy taking off his coveralls" Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil confused affraid
jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor lol!
Shawn
ShawnGehling
ShawnGehling
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Langley, Washington USA

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Hiya Jenny:

What a Face That looks soooo way kewl.

I am wondering though silent

Could this be the TOP SECRET ? scratch

Or maybe is it the bottom secret? Suspect

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymes Crowther Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:39 pm

LOL Shawn I like the diversity of the figure and the fact he's not just standing there doing nothing Shocked

Jaymes
Jaymes Crowther
Jaymes Crowther
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisITA Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:10 am

or indeed; pointing Very Happy

Nice score Jenny, looking forward to the build!

ChrisITA
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down