Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New from AK Interactive

4 posters

Go down

New from AK Interactive Empty New from AK Interactive

Post  Jenny Ryan Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 am

Well I got an unexpected parcel in the mail today (the best ones Very Happy ) with AK Interactives latest products to try

First is this very exciting DVD weathering in 1 hour with the test subject a 1/35 scale Sd.Kfz . 222
New from AK Interactive AKinteractive1

Well unbeknown to me my little sister Mel and I have decided that this will be our build for the braille scale bonanza
New from AK Interactive AKinteractive2
Dragons tiny Sd.Kfz 222 , now what I intend to do is for both myself and Mel to watch the DVD and then weather our own Sd.Kfz 222 , for me , I consider a rather advanced (being I have made a few models) builder and for Mel as a beginner . I think that this will be a excellent experiment to see how Mel grasps techniques and terminology that are largely foreign to her . Of course we will preview the tape beforehand to make sure we have the materials available for the project .

I will also paint my 222 in a different scheme to Mels so we can also see the variation of effects on different colour schemes .

As well as the DVD I also received this useful weathering set for green vehicles
New from AK Interactive AKinteractive3
This will be useful for US , British European theater and Russian vehicles of WWII , basically anything with an OD scheme which will be as useful for Vietnam era vehicles too .

One of them is a streaking mixture which is applied differently and also a lot stronger consistency than the enamel washes which the other two are . A set I will use with some future builds for sure Very Happy

Thank you to AK Interactive for the review samples and really looking forward to trying these .

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

New from AK Interactive Empty Re: New from AK Interactive

Post  beowulf Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:14 am

now to me as a beginner in armour they both look very interesting products......look forward to hearing how you get on with them
beowulf
beowulf
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Little San Francisco, U.K.

Back to top Go down

Post  John T Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Ak Interactive have other DVDs, I've already got 'Enamel Weathering Techniques' and 'Acrylic Techniques'. Both show Mig's talents in action, the products he uses, it's great stuff. I've little doubt this new one will be excellent also.

He's just fearless the way he attacks the weathering, I can easily believe he could do a small model in an hour.

Cheers
JT

John T
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Townsville, Australia

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Oh oh oh. oh What a Face .

Those look really cool. I am really interested in seeing how You and Mel do with your paint jobs.

And now that I have been made King of Austramaralia Suspect if I like em, I can just have some of my servants bring em to me here tongue . Seeing as I also am pretty much just a beginner, and this would be easier clown

Gary king

G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Ryan Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:40 am

G Cooper wrote: And now that I have been made King of Austramaralia Suspect

Rolling Eyes You got Malaria in Australia ???? scratch scratch scratch

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Jenny Ryan wrote:
G Cooper wrote: And now that I have been made King of Austramaralia Suspect

Rolling Eyes You got Malaria in Australia ???? scratch scratch scratch

Jenny flower

Suspect

Well, now that you put it that way, the Malaria King doesn't sound all that special Mad .

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: