Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MecModels' new Vietnam diorama accessories

+2
G Cooper
barkymarky
6 posters

Go down

MecModels' new Vietnam diorama accessories  Empty MecModels' new Vietnam diorama accessories

Post  barkymarky Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Especially for the Vietnam diorama builder MecModels released some more interesting items;
- a set of decals for the M551 Sheridan. This set, researched by Adrien Mainfroy, contains complete markings for 3 different Sheridans (Arizona, Aretha and American Woman). Finally you have another choice for your Academy kit.

Photobucket

- a watchtower kit. This kit consists of resin and wooden parts and once assembled will make a real eyecatcher on your dio. see www.mecmodels.com

- two new sets of commercial signs containing various colourful advertisements typically for Vietnam during the 60’s and early ‘70’s.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These will look especially nice on the next release:

- last but not least: a Vietnamese cityhouse. This set contains 8 plaster parts and 5 resin parts and once assembled the house measures approximately 12” x 10” x 4” (30 x 25 x 10 cm) height x width x depth, it has a street-facade (with arcs) and a 'innerfacade' (forming ‘balconies’ behind the street-facade).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

for more info or orders: www.mecmodels.com

barkymarky
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : the Netherlands

http://www.mecmodels.com

Back to top Go down

MecModels' new Vietnam diorama accessories  Empty Re: MecModels' new Vietnam diorama accessories

Post  G Cooper Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Hiya Barky:

Thanks for the heads up on these. They look real good. Especially that buidling. Are you part of MechModels? Maybe we could swap links? And these items should come in real handy for the Charlie Don't Surf group build that is going on right now Very Happy .

Could you go to the "Jenny's Friends" thread and introduce yourself, so everyone can get a chance to say hi to yah .

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

MecModels' new Vietnam diorama accessories  Empty Re: MecModels' new Vietnam diorama accessories

Post  Jaymes Crowther Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:16 pm

HI MARK! Great to see you! Could you please drop me a line @ goodmorningvietnam@live.co.uk
These sets looks fantastic!

Jaymes
Jaymes Crowther
Jaymes Crowther
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

MecModels' new Vietnam diorama accessories  Empty MecModels has Australian C-Rations & Other signage too

Post  Tankbuilder Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:39 am

Hey there Jenny.

If you haven't seen these yet take a gander at MecModel's Australian combat rations sheet and also Australian stuff no.1 They look pretty neat and they are fairly inexpensive too.

Cheers from Peter

Tankbuilder
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Ryan Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:54 am

Already got them Peter Wink Very nice stuff too Very Happy

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  James O'Leary Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:39 pm

I'm happy to see a company producing intact Vietnamese buildings that can be used for city scene dioramas like GIs bar hopping during an in-country R&R. I think I will be ordering some items from them for several diorama ideas that I have.

Cheers,
James

James O'Leary
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : Texas, USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum