Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read this - Group Build RULES!

5 posters

Go down

Please read this - Group Build RULES! Empty Please read this - Group Build RULES!

Post  Jenny Ryan Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:04 pm

Welcome all , I will allow people to post a brief of what they will build now , so that if there is duplication of a vehicle we can change things around . Please realise that there is nothing wrong with three Marder III M's , specially if one is Tamiya , one is Dragon & one is Cyberhobbies !

Please feel free to discuss among yourselves , I know that me & Jose were both going to do the same vehicle but we both had other options . Please enter clearly your name & then your build subject . Later this can be changed to the diorama name . Very Happy

Please do not enter already started or finished kits to this Group Build!

As this is going to end up in Xtreme Modelling Magazine I will ask for some things

1. Refrain from posting the work on other forums

2. For magazine purposes we will not accept entries where the images are not posted here, do not link from another site !!! This is the community you have joined for this group build.

3. Builds must be from the list of allowed vehicles . If the vehicle is not on this list please check with Jose Azorin, we may have overlooked it.

4. Please register your proposed entry with Laura or Noel who will put your entry on the build summary.

5. After the Group Build has started: Do not enter kits that you already have started to build! You enter the group build and then you start!

6. As first in progress picture in your contribution we ask you to take a photograph of your unbuilt model together with an issue of a newspaper (or anything showing a date!) with the date visible!

Please enjoy yourself , if you have any further queries please contact me or one of the build moderators .

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Please read this - Group Build RULES! Empty I will build the Tamiya Marder M

Post  Panzer Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:39 am

I will build the Tamiya Marder M in 12th SS marking Battle of the bulge.
Panzer
Panzer
Panzer
General
General

Location Location : O'Fallon MO, U.S. of A

http://www.network54.com/Forum/526495/

Back to top Go down

Please read this - Group Build RULES! Empty Cool Chris

Post  Jenny Ryan Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:55 am

Hey Chris , are you using any aftermarket goodies ?

Jenny
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Back to top Go down

Please read this - Group Build RULES! Empty No, I dont think so, well maybe some tracks

Post  Panzer Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:21 am

No, I dont think so, well maybe some tracks.
Panzer
Panzer
Panzer
General
General

Location Location : O'Fallon MO, U.S. of A

http://www.network54.com/Forum/526495/

Back to top Go down

Please read this - Group Build RULES! Empty I wanna join!

Post  Shaggy Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:42 am

I just saw that the deadline was September 30th, so I will be able to do this one!! I'm psyched, I've never done a group build before. My entry will be the Tristar Marder III ausf. H, with some photo-etch ( I haven't gotten it yet), but I at least have the Voyager ammo racks for it ! This is gonna ROCK! Cool
Shaggy
Shaggy
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Waterford,NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Please read this - Group Build RULES! Empty Re: Please read this - Group Build RULES!

Post  Jenny Ryan Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:32 am

Bob Muckley wrote:I just saw that the deadline was September 30th, so I will be able to do this one!! I'm psyched, I've never done a group build before. My entry will be the Tristar Marder III ausf. H, with some photo-etch ( I haven't gotten it yet), but I at least have the Voyager ammo racks for it ! This is gonna ROCK! Cool

Woo Hoo , I am glad you will join in , they are heaps & heaps of fun Bob . Very Happy

I think the Tristar kit is awesome , wow with the etched ammo racks how cool Cool

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Back to top Go down

Please read this - Group Build RULES! Empty Re: Please read this - Group Build RULES!

Post  Pvt Mutt Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:38 pm

I've never done a group build before. In fact i've only built two tanks and i'm working on my third.
In the stash there are eight that qualify and the only one that might work is the DML #6310.
Aufklarungspanzer 38t mit 7.5cm Kw.K. if no one else has picked it yet.

If this is ok i'll join in or I can wait for the next time. OOB except for Friulmodel tracks.

Tony the Mutt
Pvt Mutt
Pvt Mutt
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : S.W. Missouri USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Kreighshoer Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Pvt Mutt wrote:I've never done a group build before. In fact i've only built two tanks and i'm working on my third.
In the stash there are eight that qualify and the only one that might work is the DML #6310.
Aufklarungspanzer 38t mit 7.5cm Kw.K. if no one else has picked it yet.

If this is ok i'll join in or I can wait for the next time. OOB except for Friulmodel tracks.

Tony the Mutt

no problem! Very Happy

i'll add you to the list!
Kreighshoer
Kreighshoer
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Back to top Go down

Please read this - Group Build RULES! Empty All in.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 pm

OK, because the "They came from the sea" must wait a while, I will come in here. In my stash there is a "Befehlspanzer BefPzWg 38(t)" made by MAQUETTE. Guess, I also can use some figures and heads with the old Panzerschutzmütze.

Is that OK?

Back to top Go down

Post  Kreighshoer Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Johnny Dioramix Winter wrote:OK, because the "They came from the sea" must wait a while, I will come in here. In my stash there is a "Befehlspanzer BefPzWg 38(t)" made by MAQUETTE. Guess, I also can use some figures and heads with the old Panzerschutzmütze.

Is that OK?

sure! no prob - pz38(t) chassis! so it's extremely little and somewhat lethal!

i'll add you to the list!
Kreighshoer
Kreighshoer
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Thanks a lot, Laura. cheers

And we are sure - a PzBfWg can be very lethal with his M.G. - for infantry...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down