Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe Jenny will build a flying thingy

+7
Kreighshoer
G Cooper
Matthew Sinclair
Bob Letterman
Panzer
Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar
Jenny Ryan
11 posters

Go down

Maybe Jenny will build a flying thingy Empty Maybe Jenny will build a flying thingy

Post  Jenny Ryan Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:44 am

Well I may build a flying thingy after all . Here are the latest announcements from Masterbox

Aviation

1/35 Scale

- 3568 Horsa MK 1 Troop-carrying glider. Model figures of British paratroopers will be supplied with this set.

- 3583 Horsa MK 1 Troop-carrying glider. This model will be supplied with the figures of American paratroopers.

- 3584 Douglas C-47 Skytrain. This model will be supplied with the figures of US flight and maintenance personnel and US paratroopers.

- 3585 Douglas C-47. In British and Commonwealth service the C47 was called the Dakota. This model will be supplied with the figures of British flight and maintenance personnel and British paratroopers.

- 3587 German military cargo plane Junkers Ju-52. Affectionately called “Tante Ju” by the German troops. Also include in this set will be the figures of German flight and maintenance personnel and German paratroopers.

A Horsa would be cool Cool

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Maybe Jenny will build a flying thingy Empty Re: Maybe Jenny will build a flying thingy

Post  Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:11 am

Hi All

Say it aint so Jenny..... Say it aint so.. resist the urge of the dark side lol..

In all seriousness, the gliders sound like a neat prospect.

Cheers, and happy modelling

Rob
Rob
Rob "MadAsKiwi" Mooar
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : New Zealand

http://models.cno-nz.co.nz/

Back to top Go down

Maybe Jenny will build a flying thingy Empty Masterbox? 1/35th Plastic kits?

Post  Panzer Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:41 am

Jenny
Are we talking about Masterbox? 1/35th Plastic kits? JU-52?
Sounds Bitch'n!
Panzer
Panzer
Panzer
General
General

Location Location : O'Fallon MO, U.S. of A

http://www.network54.com/Forum/526495/

Back to top Go down

Maybe Jenny will build a flying thingy Empty Jenny,

Post  Bob Letterman Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:46 am

Yeah Jenny!

Are they in 1/35th? and if so, when will they be released?

BTW, I should be up and running on email tomorrow evening!

Bob

Bob Letterman
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Troy, Missouri USA

http://bob@bobletterman.com

Back to top Go down

Maybe Jenny will build a flying thingy Empty Re: Maybe Jenny will build a flying thingy

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:58 am

A 1:35 C47 and Ju52?! You have any idea how big that would be!! The C47 had a 95.5 foot wingspan, if my math is right that would be a 3 foot wingspan. I'd eat it up!

KEWL! Welcome to the fold Jenny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Sinclair Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:04 am

I suspect Jenny is either being blackmailed or abusing drugs. Very Happy

Personally I'd choose a Skytrain or Dakota. The C-47 is a good looking gal. And that's never a bad thing.
Matthew Sinclair
Matthew Sinclair
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Winnipeg, Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:42 am

Out of all this what I really want to see are the paras.I wonder if they will just be standing in line as in ready to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, or simply casting about in casual poses. Like they are waiting for the fog to lift or something.
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Ryan Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:18 am

G Cooper wrote:Out of all this what I really want to see are the paras.I wonder if they will just be standing in line as in ready to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, or simply casting about in casual poses. Like they are waiting for the fog to lift or something.

Well Gary I think that the British paras may be the two sets out already , one already has a glider pilot .

They also have a US para set out as well . Maybe they will surprise us all and have all new sets but I reckon some other resin makers will bring out a heap of Paras. Imagine the after market etch that will come out ? affraid

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kreighshoer Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:19 am

Bob Letterman wrote:Are they in 1/35th?

yepp! all 1/35 -> http://www.mbltd.info/proces.htm
Kreighshoer
Kreighshoer
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 pm

The Ju-52 in 1/35 - an old dream comes true! That will be a diorama with 20 paras - the start to Eben Emael...

Back to top Go down

Maybe Jenny will build a flying thingy Empty Even better

Post  Highlander Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Than the flying thingys they are doing a "Scotland the Brave" with a bagpiper ! , I always wanted to do Lord Lovat and his piper crossing Pegasus bridge on D Day , my brother was in a cafe in Devon (South of England ) about a year ago , he had a book about the Commandos with him ,an old man in the corner heard him order some food in a Scottish accent and said hello ,it turned out to be Bill Millin , he was Lord Lovat's piper crossing the bridge ,he still visits the Commando base in Devon for official dinners etc , amazing man .He signed my brothers book .

regards
Brian
Highlander
Highlander
General
General

Location Location : Scotland UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hudson Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 am

Kreighshoer wrote:
Bob Letterman wrote:Are they in 1/35th?

yepp! all 1/35 -> http://www.mbltd.info/proces.htm

Is there another site for this one? I would love to see it but this link is not working for me.
Thanks,
Joe
Joe Hudson
Joe Hudson
General
General

Location Location : St Charles, MO

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Ryan Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:48 am

No pictures Joe , just the info already here . Very Happy As soon as I can get pictures from my friend at Masterbox I will post them .

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hudson Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Jenny Croft wrote:No pictures Joe , just the info already here . Very Happy As soon as I can get pictures from my friend at Masterbox I will post them .

Jenny flower

Thanks Jenny, I look forward to them.

Joe
Joe Hudson
Joe Hudson
General
General

Location Location : St Charles, MO

Back to top Go down

Post  Feltmeyer3FJR Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:30 am

A Ju-52 in 1/35 cheers Let's call out the boys !!!!! OH-Grab some silk also, load the cannisters with plenty of ammo, grab the 40, 98, and of course the 34. SHHHHHH - no one tell the Greeks we are coming agian lol!
A dream come true lol!
Feltmeyer3FJR
Feltmeyer3FJR
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : ORLANDO, FLA ATLANTA,GA

Back to top Go down

Post  iambrb Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Is there a link to that? I googeld AVIATION MODELS and got pre-builts.

I think a bunch of paras wither pushing a jeep in or pulling it out of a Horsa would be cool
iambrb
iambrb
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Location Location : Upstate, South carolina

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 pm

http://www.mbltd.info/proces.htm
It was on the first page. No pictures yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down