Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips & Tricks 10: Self Made Cleaning Pot

2 posters

Go down

Tips & Tricks 10: Self Made Cleaning Pot Empty Tips & Tricks 10: Self Made Cleaning Pot

Post  Kreighshoer Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Ok - here's a way of making your own cleaning pot without spending around 30 bucks:

search for an empty canister of distilled water (or waterbottle if you like!) and cut out the screwtop in the middle, then cut out some fleece for an exhaust hood so that it fits into the screwtop:

Tips & Tricks 10: Self Made Cleaning Pot Pictur11

Tips & Tricks 10: Self Made Cleaning Pot Pictur12

then drill a hole in the side of the canister big enough for the airbrush to fit into. if you have (i didn't have) glue a rubber 0 ring on the hole for sealing purpose!

Tips & Tricks 10: Self Made Cleaning Pot Pictur14

with time and dedication you can pimp the cleaning pot as much as you like! money invested: 1,-- € for the distilled water i need anyway instead of around 30 bucks!

you can use a bottle also and drill a hole in the screwtop to insert a cigarette filter instead of fleece!

and when you're at it you can build your own 0 cost airbrush: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1030590/0_airbrush/ (haha!)
Kreighshoer
Kreighshoer
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Back to top Go down

Tips & Tricks 10: Self Made Cleaning Pot Empty Re: Tips & Tricks 10: Self Made Cleaning Pot

Post  charleyx99 Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:28 pm

good one Smile

charleyx99
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down