Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163

2 posters

Go down

Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163 Empty Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163

Post  ShawnGehling Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163 SomewhereintheMiddleEast-PresentDayboxfront_zpsb3417133

Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163

By Shawn W. Gehling

Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163 SomewhereintheMiddleEast-PresentDayboxrear_zpse021d046

This kit gives you four Special Forces Operators and one Insurgent prisoner. The Special Ops guys have a mixed bag of Uniforms, weapons and equipment along with some native dress to fit in better. The prisoner is kneeling and has his hands tied or handcuffed behind him and his head is covered so he doesn’t know what is going on. The team is alert but at rest calling in or awaiting pick up.  
The Kit:

Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163 SomewhereintheMiddleEast-PresentDaySprue_zps1224bb10

Contains 1 sprue with 62 pieces that have no flash.
This kit comes with three extra heads with various headgear, beards and extra hats. There are seven weapons all of which are tricked out just like the SecWar guys would have them, both the uniforms/civilian dress and equipment look accurate.
Conclusion: Master Box has a great modern Special Warfare team set with a prisoner.
The weapons, uniforms and equipment are covered in numerous books, so information on these should not be too hard to find.
Overall this should build into an outstanding replica and is highly recommended for anyone who enjoys figures.  I would like to thank Alexander Surzhenko of Master Box Models for the review kit.
ShawnGehling
ShawnGehling
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Langley, Washington USA

Back to top Go down

Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163 Empty Re: Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163

Post  S P Hammerton Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi Shawn

I picked up this set recently and was blown away by the quality of the set for the money.

I've been stocking up on MB modern figure sets and none have disappointed me.

Simon
S P Hammerton
S P Hammerton
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Location Location : St Just, West Cornwall

http://www.simonhammerton.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163 Empty Re: Master Box Somewhere in the Middle East – Present Day in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB35163

Post  ShawnGehling Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:24 pm

Simon,
Glad you liked them too...
I think it's quite the kit and will make a great dio.
Shawn
ShawnGehling
ShawnGehling
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Langley, Washington USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down