Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juweela Anti-Tank Obstacles in 1/35th scale

Go down

Juweela Anti-Tank Obstacles in 1/35th scale Empty Juweela Anti-Tank Obstacles in 1/35th scale

Post  ShawnGehling Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 am

Anti-Tank Obstacles in 1/35th Scale
By Shawn Gehling

Juweela Anti-Tank Obstacles in 1/35th scale AntiTankObstacles_zpsa704b381

If you are looking for a Post World War II or Sci-Fi Anti-Tank Obstacle, Look no further. Juweela has just what you are need and they can be modified easily.

Juweela Anti-Tank Obstacles in 1/35th scale AntiTankObstacles1_zpsd2c6497b

Juweela Anti-Tank Obstacles in 1/35th scale AntiTankObstacles2_zpsd3607dda

The Kit:
Contains 1 plastic bag that has 4 Ceramic/Plaster “Anti-Tank Obstacles” enough to protect any installation you need to keep safe. Or if you have a big diorama, purchase a few bags and really stack them around to stop any advancing armor or suits. They measure 2,90 x 2,90 x 2,23 cm or 1 2/16th inches long x 1 2/16th inches wide x 13/16th inch tall.

Conclusion: This is your Post War Anti-Tank Obstacle ready to go, no painting needed (unless you plan to make it a different color to match your diorama. Juweela makes a lot of different diorama items that will assist you in creating that brand new or destoyed building or dioramas in various scales. Check out their website www.juweela.de to see what items they make that will assist you in building that perfect building or diorama. (Their website is in German, but if you are like me, and can't speak/read/write German, just pull up a translator program and you can pretty much understand all that you need to). They have items in 1/16th 1/24th, 1/32nd, 1/35th, 1/45th 1/48th, 1/50th, 1/72nd, and 1/87th scale. It doesn't matter if you build Dioramas, Cars, Aircraft, Armor, Figures, Science Fiction/Fantasy or if you are a Wargammer. Juweela has something for you. They also list distributors in various countries on the website. I will be following this up with reviews of some other cool stuff that they produce.

They are currently working on a new Website that will include English.

I highly recommend this set of Anti-Tank Obstacles for anyone who enjoys building diorama's. I would like to thank Till Kleina of Juweela for the review sample.

Juweela Anti-Tank Obstacles in 1/35th scale 00428352-2516-43a7-ae06-f1a83312b054_zps41badd9d

Juweella gave me permission to post this photo of their Tank Obstacle in a diorama from their website.

Last edited by ShawnGehling on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Tried to add the Juwella photo)
ShawnGehling
ShawnGehling
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Langley, Washington USA

Back to top Go down