Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons Stug IV Early with Zimmerit

+2
G Cooper
Richard Craig
6 posters

Go down

Dragons Stug IV Early with Zimmerit  Empty Dragons Stug IV Early with Zimmerit

Post  Richard Craig Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:52 am

Well everyone is showing up to start I thought I would get in on it as well ..First off everyones builds look great and I'll be following along with great interest. Second my wife took my car for a road trip today and my camera is in the car!! Rolling Eyes I'll wait and take a picture tomorrow. I had started this kit about a week before the build was anounced ,but I felt guilty and switched out the lower hull for the one in the Brumbar kit ,so I'll be good to go.
I'm planning to build it as a Stug from the 17th SS Pz.Gren.Division Gotz von Berlichingen in Normandy.
Most pictures seem to have them in a two tone yellow and green camo but I have a reference showing a three color camo so I might go that way ..but that's a long way down the road ...
So Lets all have fun and keep the pictures coming ! Have fun all!

Rick
Richard Craig
Richard Craig
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Dragons Stug IV Early with Zimmerit  Empty Re: Dragons Stug IV Early with Zimmerit

Post  G Cooper Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:27 am

Hi Richard:

That sounds like you are going to have a really nice looking StuG. Just as soon as your wife comes back Wink

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Dragons Stug IV Early with Zimmerit  Empty Re: Dragons Stug IV Early with Zimmerit

Post  Jenny Ryan Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am

Well that is an ultra smart way to stay in the group build guidelines ! Very Happy

I am really looking forward to seeing your build too !

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Craig Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 pm

And here it is ....

Dragons Stug IV Early with Zimmerit  PICT0070-1

So we're off !! cheers

Rick
Richard Craig
Richard Craig
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Post  John T Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 am

Hi Richard
Looking forward to your build mate!

Cheers
JT

John T
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Townsville, Australia

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew C Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:44 am

Nice choice of StuG Cool

Look forward to watching it come together Smile

Andrew C
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Ryan Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:31 am

Go Richard , lets get that plastic off them sprues and into a Stug ! Very Happy

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Craig Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 am

I got a bit done this weekend , I've got back to about where I was with the lower hull and suspension .Nothing worth taking pictures of , but at least It's a start..... lol!
Richard Craig
Richard Craig
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Craig Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:04 am

Well looks like life has decided that I'm going to have to follow this build from the sidelines ..Looks like there is going to be a move quite soon so I'll be packing up my things and I won't know when I will be set up again ..I will be following along and if by any chance things go really well I hope I can catch up but I can't count on that happening.. sorry to have to bow out I really was looking forward to this build .

Rick Sad
Richard Craig
Richard Craig
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy J Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Richard Craig wrote:Well looks like life has decided that I'm going to have to follow this build from the sidelines ..Looks like there is going to be a move quite soon so I'll be packing up my things and I won't know when I will be set up again ..I will be following along and if by any chance things go really well I hope I can catch up but I can't count on that happening.. sorry to have to bow out I really was looking forward to this build .

Rick Sad

Been there. Done that. And probably have the t-shirt somewhere as well. I know how you feel Rick, hope you get yourself sorted out with the minimum of fuss and perhaps quickly enough that you'll be able to pick up before the GB finishes.
Andy J
Andy J
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Gunnislake, Cornwall

Back to top Go down

Post  John T Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Richard, sorry to hear that. I also hope the move goes well and we see you're stug before the GB ends.

Cheers
JT

John T
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Location Location : Townsville, Australia

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Craig Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks John ...I'll do my best.
Richard Craig
Richard Craig
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum