Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New from Dioart

Go down

New from Dioart Empty New from Dioart

Post  Jenny Ryan Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Well I got a lovely parcel of new goodies from Dioart today.

One of the best things about a progressive company like Dioart is their ability to listen and cater to our needs , I mentioned to Arthur that their was a lack of accessories to go with the new Tasca Panzer II and Zundapp in 1/24 , as well as the Hasegawa Kubelwagen and Jeep , Italeri Jeep and Opel Blitz . He has named this sheet the "Jenny's Special" but it is

2401 WWII North Africa 1/24scale Maps , Pin ups , Newspapers , posters, paybooks , mine markers , signposts and even cigarette packets !
New from Dioart Dioart1

Back to 1/35 Scale

253 Modern-Israeli Signs-The Six Day War
New from Dioart Dioart4

New from Dioart Israelisign1

254 Modern-Israeli Signs-Present Day
New from Dioart Dioart5

Russki Pack WWII Soviet Signage
New from Dioart Dioart3

The Dioart Flags are exceptionally good , are printed in perfect registration on both sides , shown here Modern Russian and Jolly Roger Flags
New from Dioart Dioart2

Dioart also have printed items on cloth , for maximum authenticity on dioramas such as
DSE001-Cafe AwningsandDSE002-Persian Carpets Just awesome for some eye popping detail to your diorama !
New from Dioart Dioart6

You can order Dioart direct from the Dioart website or you can view the entire range at BNA Modelworld Website

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down