Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement: Braille Scale Build now Officially CLOSED ! ! !

3 posters

Go down

Announcement: Braille Scale Build now Officially CLOSED ! ! ! Empty Announcement: Braille Scale Build now Officially CLOSED ! ! !

Post  G Cooper Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:56 pm

First I would like to thank all of you that participated, and offer a Laurel and Hardy handshake What a Face to those of you that finished on time. And now to close this down until the same time again next year, where we all get to have a one month building blitz, and be totally astounded by the speed of Pavel (aka The Flash) Zabak Wink .

But if you like building in this scale, please don't think that you have to wait until next year. We would enjoy sharing your builds no matter what scale or time of year here. So. . . . Build away, and have fun Very Happy .

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Braille Scale Build now Officially CLOSED ! ! ! Empty Re: Announcement: Braille Scale Build now Officially CLOSED ! ! !

Post  beowulf Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 am

lol...i got in just in the nick of time then lol!
beowulf
beowulf
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Little San Francisco, U.K.

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Braille Scale Build now Officially CLOSED ! ! ! Empty re: Announcement: Braille Scale Build now Officially CLOSED ! ! !

Post  erika rose Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:45 am

Well, it's my turn to go into the naughty corner... I didn't get mine done. Sad Maybe I can still get some builds posted just 'cuz, I did promise Jenny some niceboard exclusive ones. Smile
erika rose
erika rose
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Braille Scale Build now Officially CLOSED ! ! ! Empty Re: Announcement: Braille Scale Build now Officially CLOSED ! ! !

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down