Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pen and Sword DVD 12th SS Panzer division 'Hitlerjugend'

Go down

Pen and Sword  DVD  12th SS Panzer division 'Hitlerjugend' Empty Pen and Sword DVD 12th SS Panzer division 'Hitlerjugend'

Post  tank8367 Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:41 am

Got to watch this DVD at a pals house last night...From Pen and Sword publications here in the UK. I'll start by letting you know that i'm no wannabee nazi-far from it...but do have an interest in all things Normandy....this DVD covers the formation of the unit,deployment and areas of action of the 12th SS Pz Div. focusing mainly on the unit in Normandy...It is basically a battlefield tour of the places the 12th SS saw action cut together with lots of shots of a particularly well equipped re-enactment group( pzkfw 4,Panther,jagdpanzer and a very good 'Tiger'...) lots of B+W newsreel footage and the authors of several 'pen and sword' books walking and talking through the battlefields as they are today...i found it to be very informative and at 100 minutes long,really good value,if you can't get to do a battlefield tour,this has to be the next best thing Cool highly reccommended...Paul Warner.

tank8367
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : Harrogate,UK

Back to top Go down