Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New from SAM Publications

2 posters

Go down

New from SAM Publications Empty New from SAM Publications

Post  Jenny Ryan Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:47 pm

COMING SOON!!!

‘IDF Armour’

New from SAM Publications Tn

-Fighting Vehicles of the Israeli Army-

-In Colour & Scale-

-A Scale Military Modeller Magazine Special-

SAM Publications

The modern Israeli Army has some of the most potent, eclectic and unusual tanks, infantry fighting and combat-engineering vehicles in the world. This Scale Military Modeller Magazine ‘Special’ offers the enthusiast and modeller a unique combination. For the first time in one publication we have not only a detailed look at the fighting vehicles of the IDF, but also seperate features on how to build scale models of over twenty-five different subjects - from the Merkava MBT to the D9 Bulldozer, with step-by step guidance from master modellers. IDF Armour - Fighting Vehicles of the Israeli Army – is shaped into three main sections: Main Battle Tanks – including the Merkava I, II, III and IV, the Magach, the Tiran, the Shot-Kal, the M-50 and M-51. Armoured Personnel Carriers – including the Puma, Namer, Machbet, M113, and M113 Zelda. Urban Warfare – including Nachmachon Dog-House, Nachmachon with Mine Rollers, Nagmash, Kasman, Machbet and D9. Each chapter has background historical text on each type, and in action and detail photography. IDF Armour - Fighting Vehicles of the Israeli Army is a must have for any aficiando of the Israeli Army.

This new 100 page publication will be available soon and priced at £9.99, and to guarantee your copy you can pre-order IDF Armour - Fighting Vehicles of the Israeli Army by contacting sarah@sampublications.com. http://sampublicationsfrontpage.webs.com/index.htm

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

New from SAM Publications Empty Re: New from SAM Publications

Post  Jaymes Crowther Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:55 pm

I cannot wait! to get a copy of a book the builds will be a sure help and I am keen to see the reference pictures though I best get to work on my Magach! Rolling Eyes

Jaymes
Jaymes Crowther
Jaymes Crowther
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down