Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even MORE MiniArt figures

3 posters

Go down

Even MORE MiniArt figures Empty Even MORE MiniArt figures

Post  G Cooper Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 am

I have a feeling that these guys are going to be popular, so if you have even an inkling of wanting them. . . . . Get them as soon as you see em, cause they may not be there next time you cruze your local hobby shop.

Even MORE MiniArt figures 35135

Some way kewl stuff in this little box. I see the most of them trying to slowly sneak away from a knocked out armored somethingerother Suspect . And I just know that the guy whaling away on the big ole .50 is gonna be popular with a lot of people.

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Even MORE MiniArt figures Empty Re: Even MORE MiniArt figures

Post  Jenny Ryan Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 am

Yeah they are kewl and the guy on the .50 does have that " you wanna piece of me ? " grimmace ! Great set for action dioramas ! One of those sets where you pray the figures are as good as the box art !

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spanner 28 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:18 am

Minart continue to amaze with their approach to figures. They really are starting to set the standard for poses and animation. Most of their recent sets are pretty close to the artwork in animation so I have the same high hopes for these guys. I just hope we don't have to wait an eternity for these guys to be released. If someone told me five years ago that a Russian company would release one let alone three sets of excellent US tank crew I would have laughed. I hope they add a british Crew baling out down the track.
Al
Spanner 28
Spanner 28
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down