Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to

3 posters

Go down

We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to Empty We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to

Post  M.bishop Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 pm

For modellers who are creating vignettes in 1/48 scale, we offer some laser cut sets that will add some delicate detail to your bases and structures:
We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to MPD4806webpageimage
We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to MPD4804Webpageimage
We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to FENCEPICFORWEBPAGE1
We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to PICFORWEBPAGE

We also are adding to our 1/32-1/32 Scale line:
We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to PICFORWEBPAGE-1
We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to PICFORWEBPAGE1
We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to PICFORWEB2

We also have a limited number of full scale M24 German Stick Grenade kits that were created for a museum display and are a great compliment to a scale model collection.
We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to StickGrenadewebpageimage

We're also expecting our first shipment of Claude Joachim's beautful book about creating his Clearvaux Castle diorama later this month.

Please vist our website for more information and photos.
Mike
M.bishop
M.bishop
General
General

Location Location : California, USA

http://www.monroeperdu.com

Back to top Go down

We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to Empty Re: We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to

Post  Tarok Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Thanks for the update, Mike.

I can definitely see a need for those 1/35 scale fences in my future Smile Do you do a 1/35 scale windows and shutters set as well?

Rudi

Tarok
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Back to top Go down

We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to Empty Re: We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to

Post  Jenny Ryan Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Those shingles will be very handy ! I really am going to get some Zimmerit for something soon .

Hmmmmmm I wonder if I can get one of those grenades through customs ? Rolling Eyes

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

We have some new items that you hopefully won't take a torch to Empty 1/35 scale shutters

Post  M.bishop Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:08 am

Hi Rudi,
Yes, we also have a set in 1/35 scale and we're working on more varieties and sizes.

Hi Jenny,

Well, I think they can go through customs because they are in parts but am I mistaken, or are there certain restrictions about bringing wood items into the country?
Mike
M.bishop
M.bishop
General
General

Location Location : California, USA

http://www.monroeperdu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:57 pm

The 1/35 thingies look good, especially the fences and the roof parts.

Will come the windows and shutters in our scale too?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down