Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybach HL 120 TRM manual

2 posters

Go down

Maybach HL 120 TRM manual Empty Maybach HL 120 TRM manual

Post  NAS Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Well, as I have already written in my introduction, I have a Pz IV obsession, so I recently bought the Maybach HL 120 TRM engine manual Very Happy

Although it's a pure technical manual, for me as Pz IV it's very interesting and I know much better now about it.

Here are some scans from the maunual:
Maybach HL 120 TRM manual DSC03749

Maybach HL 120 TRM manual DSC03756

Maybach HL 120 TRM manual DSC03755

Maybach HL 120 TRM manual DSC03758

Maybach HL 120 TRM manual DSC03753

Maybach HL 120 TRM manual DSC03750

There was even an authorized Maybach repair shop in my hometown... cheers

Regards,

Notger
NAS
NAS
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : Bielefeld, Germany

Back to top Go down

Maybach HL 120 TRM manual Empty Re: Maybach HL 120 TRM manual

Post  Hauptmann T Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Thanks for share'n this info. bounce ,I've always been interested in these motors in with what type of metals were used and how they were put together.They were soo far ahead with this design in late 30's/40's that the FORD/GM auto companys didnt try prototype'n this tech. till early/mid sixtys Shocked ..in the FORD 427 CAMMERS which I believe were hemi-headed double overhead cam type engines.Plus ,I think GM was til early 50's in make'n a "lighter weight V8" much liken to the Maybach V12.Such power output in a small lighter weight package is much like the jet engine in automotive terms.Its just really neat'o stuff bounce I just wish I could read German Razz cause I'd have to get a copy if so. Wink TIM
Hauptmann T
Hauptmann T
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : MAINE,U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum