Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set

3 posters

Go down

LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set Empty LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set

Post  Jenny Ryan Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:13 am

When I first saw the price on this set I did a double take & then ordered it immediately ,specially after seeing the contents !

LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set Scan00031

Three etched frets & an aluminium barrel plus a small plastic rod for the rear light , all this for Au $8.10 is extraordinary value when you think that it is less than the price of a set of dragon 1/35 figures !

The main fret contains side fenders , exhaust covers , catches for the stowage bin, new smoke launcher fittings for the turret , some bits to detail the back fenders latches to detail the tool clamps the fittings for the rear light & 7pieces to detail the fire extinguisher
LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set Scan00042
Fret two contains the engine deck screens & fret 3 contains totally tiny chains for the tow clamps , madness ! Very Happy

The barrel itself is worth the price of the kit , absolutely stunning ! Turned out of aluminium with the muzzle break turned in place it leaves the Tamiya barrel for dust !

LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set Scan00052

Definately worth using on your tiny tiger , value for money , absolutely ! I would rate this as a definate buy for anyone with the Tamiya kit ! I would rate it 100%

Jenny IOI

Last edited by Jenny Croft on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set Empty Re: LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set

Post  lupanzer Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:57 pm

Dear Jenny.

Realy a great set...fantastic!...unfortunatelly,I already did my little Tiger I...do you remmenber it?...it wasn´t painted yet...belive me Embarassed

All the best!

Luiz.
lupanzer
lupanzer
Tank Commander
Tank Commander

Location Location : Rio de Janeiro-Brazil

Back to top Go down

LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set Empty Re: LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set

Post  Jenny Ryan Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:12 am

lupanzer wrote:Dear Jenny.

Realy a great set...fantastic!...unfortunatelly,I already did my little Tiger I...do you remmenber it?...it wasn´t painted yet...belive me Embarassed

All the best!

Luiz.
Who can forget the best 1/48 tiger IMHO ever ! Did you never get to paint it ? ......................................................................... yet ? Razz

Jenny
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

LION ROAR 1/48 Tiger I Early detail set Empty To small for my taste

Post  Panzer Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:17 pm

I still can't get into the quater scale kits.
Panzer
Panzer
Panzer
General
General

Location Location : O'Fallon MO, U.S. of A

http://www.network54.com/Forum/526495/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down