Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the fourth Braille Scale Bonanza

+3
erika rose
Jaymes Crowther
Jenny Ryan
7 posters

Go down

Welcome to the fourth Braille Scale Bonanza  Empty Welcome to the fourth Braille Scale Bonanza

Post  Jenny Ryan Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Okay for the newer members of the forum , one of the bestest group builds we have is the Braille scale Bonanza , May is Mini Month , now the rules .

Welcome to the fourth Braille Scale Bonanza  Bonanzaiv
The build starts on May 1st (your time) to make sure of this we ask all members to take a photomagraph of the unbuilt model with either the date on a newspaper or in front of the date of a newspaper online or TnT's date and time with the unbuilt kit .

The build ends on 31st May unless you have had an extension from either Gary or Erica .

The build is for 1/72 scale or smaller (yes ships too Very Happy )

You can declare your participation from now opening a thread with your name and what you are building , you can then fill us all in of the details of what you have got in store for us Very Happy

The most important thing , have fun . Now for those wondering about participating , I know Braille scale is out of most of our normal Genre but that is what makes this so much fun , no getting bogged down on etch (unless you want to) Very Happy , there are a huge range of buildable kits , I have built something from Dragon each year so far and will again this year . My little sister has joined me for the last two builds and again she has kits (yes more than one !) selected for this year , so grab a friend , a brother or sister , son or daughter and share the fun .

The builds can be completed very quickly , I think Pavel holds the record that uploading his photos actually took longer than his finished entry one year Shocked Shocked Shocked , and if you doubt his talent , look back on his previous builds in the Bonanza .

I am going to make this build visible to the general public so we can also update the facebook page just by linking to the build Very Happy .

So lets have fun

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the fourth Braille Scale Bonanza  Empty Re: Welcome to the fourth Braille Scale Bonanza

Post  Jaymes Crowther Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:12 pm

WOOHOO the best build group of the year! Razz

Count me in!

Jaymes
Jaymes Crowther
Jaymes Crowther
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the fourth Braille Scale Bonanza  Empty Braille Scale, ye say?

Post  erika rose Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:29 am

Oooooh!!! YES! YES! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
erika rose
erika rose
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the fourth Braille Scale Bonanza  Empty Re: Welcome to the fourth Braille Scale Bonanza

Post  The Zod Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:34 am

Who makes some good braile scale stuff? How well do the tracks fit? I may join in with like a t34 series.
The Zod
The Zod
Tank Commander
Tank Commander

Location Location : Fighting Superman

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 am

Well I will be all over this one. I just need to decide wether I want to build a Dragon Tiger I, or a Tamiya airamaplane kit Suspect .

The Zod wrote:Who makes some good braile scale stuff? How well do the tracks fit? I may join in with like a t34 series.

You absolutley can not go wrong with one of the Dragon 1/72 scale kits. The detail they have is amazing for the scale.

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Post  johannv Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:49 pm

O.K. I think I've got one. I didn't know why I was holding on to it until now. And my hand should be pretty well healed by 1 May.
(Fingers crossed...or they would be if I could cross them Laughing )
johannv
johannv
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Arvada, Colorado USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Zabák Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:06 am

Hi friends..... I'm back

and guess what? Question

I'm IN Very Happy

Model I announce after MSM (Moson Shopping Madness) yeeeehaaaaa Razz my wallet crying right now Laughing

Cheers in Moson.
Pavel
Pavel Zabák
Pavel Zabák
Tank Commander
Tank Commander

Location Location : Czech Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down