Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top secret Dragon Rumour

Go down

Top secret Dragon Rumour Empty Top secret Dragon Rumour

Post  Jenny Ryan on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 am

I have heard that a Dragon 1/35th German Motorbike kit is imminent , apparently the first release may be a single BMW with a Gen 2 figure & will sell around the Gen 2 figure price range . The prominence of one on the box art by Ronald Volstad of the upcoming 15cm SIG Pz I Ausf B Bison I may confirm this . Unfortunately this is a BMW 75 , same as the Lion Roar kit ! A shame as there is a heap of untouched BMW's that could be modelled ! I am not sure if they have licence rights so it could be a BMVV as with Continentau .

Of course Dragon Announcements can also be just that , the Stryker , Uhu , Panzer IV Bridgelayer & Sd.Kfz7 announcements have never made it any further & have just served to harm the sales of the opposition kit releases as modellers will hold off for the release of a kit that just is not coming !

Then there are the Ersatz , Sd.Kfz252 & 251A which appear every year in the catalogues but never seem to be released !

Do not miss the Lion Roar BMW's , they look absolutely amazing !

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Top secret Dragon Rumour Empty Re: Top secret Dragon Rumour

Post  lupanzer on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:34 pm

Dearest.

...what will be the best?...Lion Roar or Dragon...Have you the Lion Roar one?...I saw this moto pics and... it´s amazing!

Regards.......Luiz.
lupanzer
lupanzer
Tank Commander
Tank Commander

Location Location : Rio de Janeiro-Brazil

Back to top Go down

Post  terrya on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:52 pm

To better what Lion Roar has done with the ZUNDAPP would really be a daunting task and we can assume the BMW will be to a similar standard.

If the rumour is true it's another wasted opportunity to produce something different instead of just duplicating what others do as Jenny said.

Cheers
Terry A
terrya
terrya
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : Perth, West Australia

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content