Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just in time for the Braille Scale group build coming up in the spring.

2 posters

Go down

Just in time for the Braille Scale group build coming up in the spring. Empty Just in time for the Braille Scale group build coming up in the spring.

Post  G Cooper Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Dragon is going to give us a rarity that may come in handy for the next installment of the Braille Scale Group Build.

Just in time for the Braille Scale group build coming up in the spring. 7345poster

It looks interesting. I hope to see one or two of them in next years group build. Anyone up for a engine change diorama?

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Just in time for the Braille Scale group build coming up in the spring. Empty Re: Just in time for the Braille Scale group build coming up in the spring.

Post  Duke Maddog Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 pm

I think the crane was mostly used for loading ammunition. Those 128mm shells were big and heavy. Frankly, there's not much new here. They took the crane assembly for the Bergepanther and added it to this kit. Just like they added the wading stacks from the Normandy Sherman to the Sherman 105mm. 80% Profit for them.

I'll build it if I get it as a gift or prize. I'll be joining the Braille Scale build with something else anyway.
Duke Maddog
Duke Maddog
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Southern California

http://community.webshots.com/user/duke_maddog

Back to top Go down