Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasca's one piece at a time release notice.

5 posters

Go down

Tasca's one piece at a time release notice. Empty Tasca's one piece at a time release notice.

Post  G Cooper Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:29 pm

This is what ran through my head when I saw this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1-zzJnKtDg

It seems that Tasca is going to have some fun at all our expense with what ever it is that they are going to eventually end up with here.

Maybe we should start a pool to guess what it is going to be.

Tasca's one piece at a time release notice. L-new-2

Any guesses ?

Maybe it will be Jenny's "Pander" 50mm Pak 38 totin Marder Suspect

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Location Location : Yuma, Az.

Back to top Go down

Tasca's one piece at a time release notice. Empty Re: Tasca's one piece at a time release notice.

Post  sharkmouth Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:48 pm

It is a Panzer II based vehicle. Which, no idea as that drive sprocket type was used on several variants.

Regards,
sharkmouth
sharkmouth
General
General

Location Location : The mountains of South East New York

http://www.track-link.net

Back to top Go down

Tasca's one piece at a time release notice. Empty Re: Tasca's one piece at a time release notice.

Post  G Cooper Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Ooops.
I should have been a little more clear on this I guess Embarassed . Following on from last weeks release photo from Tasca with no information other than a photo.

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.org/news-f1/what-is-tasca-doing-next-t2722.htm

It was obvious that it was a set of tracks for a Pz II of some kind.

The question of the day is. What kind of Pz II something Suspect is it going to be?

Gary Cool
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kreighshoer Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:37 pm

surely no luchs - hahahahahahaha! that narrows everything down tremendously!

in any case those tracks look sweet!
Kreighshoer
Kreighshoer
Platoon Commander
Platoon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel-Petroni Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Could be a Wespe Neutral

Regards
Noel
Noel-Petroni
Noel-Petroni
General
General

Location Location : Malta

Back to top Go down

Tasca's one piece at a time release notice. Empty Tasca's one piece at a time...

Post  jumbo doug Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:22 am

I hear it is a panzer two ... although 1/24 scale- an unusual scale at the least!

jumbo doug
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Post  G Cooper Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 am

Hi Doug.
Welcome to T&T.

That is an interesting little bit of information about the scale. Honestly looking at the pics of the tracks, It really did look to me like they are larger than 1/35th. They just looked to clean and detailed somehow to NOT be a larger scale. And if it is true, it is indeed an unusual choice for Tasca to go in. I really don't see the 1/25th scale as being all that popular, no matter what is available. It also would be to bad in my opinion as it would be great if we could get a whole Pz II series fo vehicles out of Tasca in 1/35th. I imagine they would sell about 4 or 5 times better than a larger scale.

P.S. why don't you drop in over at "Jenny's friends" and introduce yourself to everyone

Gary
G Cooper
G Cooper
naughty corner commissar
naughty corner commissar

Back to top Go down

Tasca's one piece at a time release notice. Empty Tasca's one piece at a time...

Post  jumbo doug Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Thanks, Gary, I will. And just to add fuel to the fire, another rumor is that Tasca has a Jumbo all ready to go ! Why they're holding up is anyone's guess. Once this is announced, another company will reply within hours with theirs.
I agree with you on the 1/24 scale panzer II..a 1/35 would sell a whole lot more kits than a 1/24. Why 1/24 scale is a mystery to me-not much larger than 1/35-but from the pictue, it will be a nice model although I'm not sure I want to pay for it.

Doug

jumbo doug
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down