Jennys' Tanks & Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos

+3
RickLawler
Jenny Ryan
sharkmouth
7 posters

Go down

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Empty Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos

Post  sharkmouth Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:02 am

Joe, of Tiger Model Designs, sends me these photos:

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4271

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4272

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4273

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4274

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4275

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4276

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4277

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4278

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4279

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4280

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4281

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4282

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4283

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4284

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4285

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4286

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4287

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4288

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4289

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4290

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4291

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4292

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4293

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4294

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4295

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4296

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4297

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4298

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4299

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4300

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4301

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4302

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4303

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4304

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4305

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Berge001

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Berge002

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Berge003

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Berge004

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Berge005

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Berge006

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Berge007

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Berge008

"What you see in these pictures are test castings for what will soon be a Bergepanther conversion kit from Tiger Model Designs. This will be a commercially available resin conversion for the DML Panther D premium kit by the first quarter of 2009. It will be followed by a conversion for the DML Panther A late Premium kit and then - maybe a G version.

--Joe"

Regards,
Saúl García

Last edited by sharkmouth on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : resized the eight new photos on January 11th)
sharkmouth
sharkmouth
General
General

Location Location : The mountains of South East New York

http://www.track-link.net

Back to top Go down

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Empty Sweeeeet

Post  Jenny Ryan Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:18 am

Way cool Saul ! Very Happy Thanks for posting .
bounce I think I'll be getting that one Wink .

Jenny flower
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Empty That looks mighty fine...

Post  RickLawler Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Thanks Saul...great news for sure. The detail looks fabulous on those shots.

rick

http://ricklawler.blogspot.com/
RickLawler
RickLawler
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : Portland, Oregon USA

Back to top Go down

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Empty Fantastic

Post  Wes2009 Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:13 am

That detail looks amazing, may have to spring for that.
Wes2009
Wes2009
Be nice to me I am new
Be nice to me I am new

Location Location : St. Louis, Missouri USA

Back to top Go down

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Empty Re: Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:33 am

That's unreal...with toys like this I may have to do some more armor.

Back to top Go down

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Empty Re: Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos

Post  Jenny Ryan Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:40 am

Moon Puppy wrote:That's unreal...with toys like this I may have to do some more armor.

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Mz_5179778_headshot_100x100-3
The force is strong within you Moon Puppy
Darth Pinkster
Jenny Ryan
Jenny Ryan
Supreme commander
Supreme commander

Location Location : NSW Australia

http://tanksandthings.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Empty Last set of photos, pre-orders are being taken.

Post  sharkmouth Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4599

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4600

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4601

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4602

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4603

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4605

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4607

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4608

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4609

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4610

Other variants, including a G, are coming!

Regards,
Saúl
sharkmouth
sharkmouth
General
General

Back to top Go down

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Empty ...nice castings...

Post  lupanzer Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Dear Saúl.

...It looks superb!...thanks for sharing!

Luiz.
lupanzer
lupanzer
Tank Commander
Tank Commander

Location Location : Rio de Janeiro-Brazil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Wow - a hardcore kit!

Where and when will this be available?

Back to top Go down

Post  sharkmouth Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:55 pm

TMD just announced their pre-order. However, the kit will not ship until February 13th. Go to their web site and read the bulletin:
www.tigermodels.com

Regards,
Saúl
sharkmouth
sharkmouth
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  andy meyers Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:38 pm

I talked to Joe at Tiger models and he said that he mite bring some kits to the AMPS show in Atlanta.
Joe out did himself this time....Looks Great!!!!

Cheers,

Andy
andy meyers
andy meyers
seasoned veteran
seasoned veteran

Location Location : U.S.A. Florida

http://www.specialopsmodels.com

Back to top Go down

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos Empty Labour of Love

Post  Panzer Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Not big on the Berge series, I had to disect Tony Grenlands model years ago at Kirin/Dragon and it never saw the light of day other than the few sets that I had, nice looking model.
Panzer
Panzer
Panzer
General
General

Location Location : O'Fallon MO, U.S. of A

http://www.network54.com/Forum/526495/

Back to top Go down

Post  sharkmouth Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:27 am

Panzer wrote:I had to disect Tony Grenlands model years ago at Kirin/Dragon and it never saw the light of day other than the few sets that I had...

Hi Chris,

While I got that you are not interested in Bergepanthers, I am not sure I understand what you wrote above. Did you take apart Tony Greenland's model? Did Tony sell copies to you that 'never saw the light of day'?
Or is it that Kirin/Dragon once offered a Bergepanther mastered by Tony Greenland (which I honestly did not know about)?
confused

Regards,
Saúl
sharkmouth
sharkmouth
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  sharkmouth Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:50 pm

These are the final photos including the new upper hull. The conversion is now shipping.

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4928

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4929

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4930

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4931

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4932

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4933

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4934

Tiger Model Designs - Bergepanther from Master to Test Shots Final Photos DSCN4935

Not realizing the complexity and short like of the molds, TMD will be increasing the price of this conversion.

Regards,
Saúl
sharkmouth
sharkmouth
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down